Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kid's Christmas Party!!

Kevin's work had a children's Christmas party this week and it was so fun. It was at Pump it Up and the kids were in heaven. They just ran and jumped and bounced for 90 minutes straight. Besides the bouncy stuff and snacks, Santa was there for pictures. Let me just say...I never liked sitting on Santa's lap so I never force my kids to, but I put Anna on his lap and she just stared at me with absolutely no emotion on her face...that'll be a good picture....and then Kyle would only get in the picture if we were all in it, sitting on Santa's chair with Santa standing behind popping his head out from behind the chair.....so we'll see how that turns out!!! Whatever... Kyle on his favorite bounce toy....so hard to get a good picture with him moving non-stop.
Anna has no fear...let me just say, we lost her for a second and I found her climbing up a 6 foot wall, getting to the top and then sliding down the other side with no hesitation....I cannot let her out of my sight for a second!!!
Mid-bounce....and loving every minute of it!
Doesn't that look like a worn out, sweaty, happy face!!! Just perfect!

4 comments:

K said...

Yay for trampolines!

Bailey Bunch said...

Issy had her birthday party at a place like that and loved it! I want to do it again next year!:) Miss you!

The Hawkins Family said...

Sounds like you guys are having a whole lot of fun.

scott and tara said...

Our kids would have loved that too! We would love to send you a Christmas card, but we don't have your new address. Could you email it to us at tltopham@hotmail.com? Happy Holidays!