Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gingerbread house!!!

Remember last year....yeah, not so good....This year....not so bad, and a happier face!!!
Good job, Kyle!

4 comments:

{Katie} said...

That's a pretty impressive house he made! I love the picture from last year though...his expression is priceless!

HrncirikHome said...

I remember last year. I think the one Kyle made last year was better than the one I made at that party! This year's house is awesome. Way to go, Kyle!

Nicole said...

Hi Wendy, I don't know if you remember me, this is Nicole Travis, now Nicole Peel. I was Matt's friend. Anyway, I found your blog in a really round about way and thought I would say hi. Sometimes I feel like a stalker if I don't eventually let people know I read their blog :) Your kids are cute, they look about the same ages as my boys. Our blog is private because I am paranoid, but email me if you want to check it out dntpeel@hotmail.com.

Heather said...

ha ha! I love that! I remember taking that first picture. I'm glad you had a better experience this year. I guess practice makes perfect. I just want to see next years - I expect great things.