Wednesday, October 22, 2008

That time of year....

Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch that is honestly about a mile from our house (welcome to Texas...lots of space!) And it was pretty fun. Not quite as quaint as I was hoping but that is mainly because there were a bazillion people there with us. Probably because we live in "young family" central...this is usually a great thing, just not when you want to do young family activities. Seriously though, the kids didn't even notice how busy it was a still had a great time, and I was able to get a few good pictures of the day.
Kyle on the tractor
Cute Anna-Banana
My favorite guys!
Jumping in the bouncy house
Anna picking a pumpkin...We let her get a big one too.
By the petting zoo..but didn't pet anything, Kyle was very concerned about getting his fingers bitten off so he wouldn't even get close to the animals and being the protective older brother that he is he would pretty much tackle Anna away from the fence if she got too close as well.
After the hay ride we had pay respect to the John Deere tractor that Kyle (and now Anna) loves so dearly!!


5 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun! We should have come up and added to the crazy pumpkin patch. Those rows of pumpkins looks pretty sweet though.

Burke family said...

Looks like tons of fun! I bet Kyle was in heaven with the tractor. He definitely loves his tractors!

Sara and Daniel said...

You always do such fun things with your kids!! they look adorable like always!! i miss you!! and your fam!

Bailey Bunch said...

Cute pictures. It looks so hot there! I am glad you are enjoying Texas and I love the family picture of you guys!:)

Emma said...

Looks like so much fun! How are you liking Texas? We went to a pumpkin patch in Farmington the other day and thought of you. Cute pics.