Monday, September 29, 2008

Time in Portland!!!

We had a great time in Portland this summer. Mostly we spent it hanging out with family. It was great to be able to see everyone that we don't live by anymore!!! We played at a park that had a fountain that the kids could play it.

Kevin ran the Hood to Coast relay race for the 6th time....something that I don't think I could do even once!! Way to go Kevin!!! This is a picture of him with his van.
And we went to the zoo. I didn't take any pictures of the animals, but I took some funny ones. The above in Kyle figuring out the map, he was really interested in know exactly where we were in the zoo. and the below is Anna pushing Kyle in the stroller....typical, Anna wants to be older and Kyle is totally fine letting someone else do the work!!!
We loved our time in Portland....always great to be with family!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats to Kevin on the race! Max was just telling me about that race a couple weeks ago. He wants to do it some day.