Monday, September 29, 2008

Quick Note!!

We are in Texas and doing great. Just trying to get settled and adjusted. I have not taken a single picture yet...what is wrong with me??? Obviously posting on my blog isn't at the top of my to do list right now!!! Hopefully it will be soon!! But believe me I've been checking on all of yours so keep the posts coming!

5 comments:

Burke family said...

Glad to hear you are still alive! I can't believe blogging isn't your top priority. I mean, it's not like you have tons of stuff that has been boxed up for months to go through, right?! Good luck - that's the worst part. But hope you're enjoying your new ward and home and everything.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I was wondering where you guys were :o) Good luck getting settled.

Bailey Bunch said...

I am glad you made it there safely! Call me when you can! Love you!

Karin S said...

Dang I miss you! I am so mad I was down the whole time you were here! What time we had to chat was GREAT!!!! Hope all is going well! Send pics of the new house and Kiddos! Love Ya!

Karin S said...

Dang I miss you! I am so mad I was down the whole time you were here! What time we had to chat was GREAT!!!! Hope all is going well! Send pics of the new house and Kiddos! Love Ya!