Monday, May 19, 2008

Lincoln Park Zoo....again!!

One a really nice day last week we went to the Lincoln Park Zoo. It was a lot of fun....the only thing that was annoying was that not only does Anna really not like being in the stroller, but she wants to push it everywhere. Which would be fine if she could push it in a straight line and not at a snails pace!!! Funny girl!!The kids pushing the stroller...about the hats, so I wanted Kyle to wear a hat because it was sunny so of course he picked the John Deere hat to wear and since Anna can't be left out and she chose "grandpa's orange hat" which is a golf hat that is way too big for her and not girlie AT ALL (especially worn backwards). Surprisingly she kept it on a lot of the day!!!
Anna trying her best to keep up!!!

Anna loves all the animals!!
Every time we come here Kyle always wants to look at the train but today we decided that he could ride the train....pretty much made his day!!!

4 comments:

The Brown's said...

I'm loving those hats Wendy! Caylee insists on pushing the grocery cart..especially at Target... you can image how well that goes over. I have to appologize for many a sore ankle from other customers! :) I can't believe you've been in Chicago almost 2 years! That's crazy. But then, i can't believe we've been in our house for 2 years and now we're ready to sell it! Time Flies when you're having fun...or it just flies away from you. Which ever! I hope we get a chance to see you soon. When do you think you'll be in the area? Let me know. I know that I haven't stayed in touch better, but we've missed having you around.

Dayna

manders said...

Wendy, I have never known someone who has gone to so many places and seen so much. What amazing adventures you have done. We miss you lots.
luv ya

Burke family said...

Seriously, you are the best mom! You take your kids on all of these fun day trips. Man, I'm sold. I'm all set to move to Chicago and play at all of these awesome places too!

Heather said...

I didn't know that the Zoo had a train - cool! I love how kids always seem to want to wear exactly what you don't want them to wear. I always feel like they are trying to sabotage my pretty pictures.