One night I told the kids to go out to the living room and pick out a few books to read for bedtime. When I got out there to read them I found that Kyle was already reading to Anna (He pretty much has his favorite books memorized). But I had a moment where it hit me that my kids are going to grow up. Excited and sad were my emotions!!!



3 comments:
I love it! They are so sweet. I love catching my kids in moments like this. And I know just how you feel. Grateful that they are growing up and changing, sad that they aren't little anymore, and you don't even realize it until things like this happen. Oh, now I'm getting all sentimental...
That is so cute! Kyle is such a good big brother. I love it! It's sad that they don't stay little forever but isn't each new stage they go through so much fun?!
Your kids are so cute! You should be one proud Mom! They are growing up so fast! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!
Post a Comment