Sunday, August 25, 2013

last day of school 2013!

I can't believe that school is already out.  That means that we have almost lived here a year...and that year has flown by!!

Anna really wanted to wear the same clothes that she wore on the first day of school so she did!!!

My four little blue-eyed kids!!!
Kyle's teacher Mrs. Wycoff
Anna's teacher Miss Tueller
And Colin!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I downloaded this picture I displayed the boy life size.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg5dv9lXkPtF9aR2rjQmOhIjJQp1ZqAkwnlEE7ULS3AGe3Kqt3j1lYs19y7UWrhA_bTrqs5ROOTG1AbDEDXw7nAzYGBO6XTgyiZwoJYVMkZ_KttB3gs6ghQ1dyMlRyTmE8Wp7A6udU66E0/s0/DSC01208.JPG

The clarity and detail is so good he literally appeared to be directly in front of me. He is such a cutie I leaned close and began giving him big juicy kisses! The display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed he came to life and I was really kissing him. I felt embarrassed and felt like he was going to say something, but the more I sat there looking at him and kissing him the more at ease I became and the less embarrassed I felt.