Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Colin is TWO

Colin turned 2 a few weeks ago and I still can't believe it.  Every so often throughout the day I would hear him say "Happy Birthday to do"  SO CUTE if I do say so myself.  We had a little family party after dad got home from work....perfect for  two year old.
It is impossible to get good video of this kid, the second he sees the camera he is trying to get behind it to see the screen.  This picture shows it perfectly.
Anna and Kyle wanted to pretend that they were Colin's gifts..... 

Super excited for the baseball set. 
He was totally nervous about the candles.  He tried to blow them out but the problem was he wouldn't get closer than 3 feet...so sister had to help.   
 Definitely NOT nervous about frosting
Happy Birthday Colin!!

1 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

So cute, little colin is adorable! Ty says he is his buddy now!:)