Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lovely

Relaxing in the back a couple of weeks ago....

Too bad now it's 97 degrees outside.

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

Hi Wendy! I heard you guys have moved back to Bellevue! YEAH! I don't have any way of getting in touch with you, but if you get this comment feel free to call me. (425-891-2389) I'd love to see you and hang out with our kids. When/if it's sunny we could go to the park or maybe even swim here at our complex. Looking forward to seeing you and your family! Say hi to Kevin for Jason too.

The Yosts said...

How's the weather now?

JoEllen said...

OK Wendy, time to update the blog! I'm now back from my trip to Utah and we are missing you and wondering what you are up to... No pressure, but a couple pics of your kids or 4th of July or your new place oughta do it, plus of course a sentence or two... (or ten, let's get real, I want to hear from you!)