This is what a toy room looks like after three days of being in the house because of an ice storm.
Finally on day four we had actual snow that the kids could play in...they had a blast.
Snow Angles
Colin has RSV this week so I didn't let him go out in the cold...mean, I know. But he did have some fun knocking at the kids from the window.
Sweet Kyle came over to say hi to his baby brother
*Kyle has this thing with peace signs lately. Every time I pick up the camera his two fingers pop and he grins from ear to ear. Kind of cute but not in EVERY picture.







2 comments:
That's what your toy room looks like after 3 days?! It takes my girls 5 minutes to destroy ours :) And Abby is also with the peace signs - she doesn't do it with her fingers but draws them on everything! Must that age and some cool thing to do right now.
I'd say give your kids a treat for keeping the toy room looking so good! Either you have taught your kids well how to clean up, or they are just clean kids. No way would our toy room look that good, even when it's clean. :)
Yeah, what is it about peace signs. Alli draws them too. Ben finally told her not to anymore because of what it really symbolizes. It was a sad day for her but she understood, I think.
Post a Comment