Sunday, September 12, 2010

Colin's first Birthday

This kid is now ONE!!!
He loved "opening" his presents
He loved what Kyle and Anna picked out for him
 Kyle and Anna were way more excited than Colin on his big day.
Eating cake and ice cream on his own....notice I didn't say his first cake and ice cream (let's just say, we haven't been as by the book with what food we've already given him)
Not quite sure how to get this in his mouth,
Don't worry, he figured it out in no time at all.

7 comments:

manders said...

Wow such a big boy already. You need to come visit us in Wa. We miss you guys tons. Your kids are getting so big. You look fantastic

Mark and Sandy said...

What a darling Birthday Boy! Anna and Kyle look great too! We miss you!

Rachel said...

Wow. I can't believe he's one already. He is so cute!

{Katie} said...

He is SOOOO cute! Happy Birthday, Colin!

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Colin! He is super cute.

scott and tara said...

Happy Birthday Colin! He is adorable. Love your hair Wendy - so cute! If you guys come to Utah sometime, give us a call. We would love to catch up.

Jacee McGuire said...

I can't believe he is ONE! He is so stinken cute. I still think of him as that cute little baby, he is so big now.