This kid turned 6 last week. We sure love him and are glad he is stuck to us forever!!
No friend party this year so he got to choose where he wanted to go to dinner....chuck e cheese...not my favorite but what can you do?
I tried to make him a wii remote cake
He said he had a great birthday. I must say I LOVE the "no friend party" birthday years, so calm but still pretty fun!




7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kyle! Nice job on the cake, Wendy! It looks great!
That's funny! My family always did the every other year friend party too. I definitely plan to keep up that tradition! :) And I can't believe Kyle is 6 already! When are we going to see you guys again?!
Happy birthday Kyle! The cake looks great Wendy!
Great job on the cake! Happy Birthday Kyle!
Happy Late Birthday Kyle. Wendy he is so big now! I miss you! Hope all is going well for you guys!You have such a cute family! I have missed your visit to Utah this year.Love Ya!
How is Kyle SIX! What a stud. I cannot believe how the years are passing! So fun seeing what your family is up to! Happy BELATED Birthday, Kyle ;-)
Happy Birthday Kyle! Your cake is awesome Wendy!
Post a Comment