Not only was it hard on Kyle, but it was hard on me. It was so hard for me to watch Kyle do something that was hard for him AND that he nervous/insecure about. What I really wanted to do everyday was let him stay home and not feel those feelings. But I need to let Kyle, and my other kids as well, go through experiences like these young so they will be better prepared later. I know it was good for both us of to see the week through and I know Kyle had fun...at least we both know he can survive for the next time I sign him up for something new!!!
Above is Kyle getting a certificate of completion from Coach Thomas, who was the nicest, kindest high school basketball I've ever met. He was super nice to Kyle and made a point to show him that he wears glasses too!!
Kyle with his paper very proud of himself (he's in the very back corner)
Yeah!! It's over and we all survived!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment