Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Heat is ON!!!

We pretty much melt everyday as we walk home from school with Kyle so today we pulled out the little backyard pool to cool off.  The kids loved it, even Colin was happy to be in the cold pool water!!

7 comments:

Emily Leininger said...

Cute. I love Kyle's art and your quilts.

When I logged on, the blogger told me it was unable to complete my request but I could view as a visitor. I hope I can see it next time.

Lauren said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!

Mark and Sandy said...

We love the smiling faces. Colin is so cute! So are Anna and Kyle!We miss them!

Rachel said...

We love the swimming pool picture! What a great shot of all of them together.

manders said...

soooo jealous... We can't seem to get one nice day here and its june grrrr. Looks like you guys are doing well. miss u

Lindsey T said...

Oh, my goodness that Colin is adorable!!! My kids are begging for the pool too, looks like fun!

Bailey Bunch said...

Um your kiddos all look alike and as cute as can be! Miss you my friend!