Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Festivities

So we went to a pumpikin patch and didn't realize the camera was set to black & white. I promise the sky was blue and the pumpkins were orange. Don't let Anna's face fool you, she was having the time of her life. Sorry no Colin...he was sleeping in the most uncomfortable baby bjorn (anyone who says those are a comfortable way to carry a baby is not telling the truth).
Good old Halloween. Kyle was a fireman....
Anna was a pirate. They both chose their own costumes....
Colin didn't choose his, but he loved being a pumpkin I'm sure.
Out gathering up all the candy and having so much fun.
All in all we had great times that were made greater by having kiddos to share them with!!!

3 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

What cute costumes!:) I am glad you had such a great Halloween!!!!!

Laura said...

those are adorable pictures! love you guys

Charis said...

Oh your kids all looked so cute in their costumes. Such a fun time of year! Glad it was such a fun Halloween!