for the parents that is. At least a couple of times a month Kyle has an assignment (usually some art project) to complete that includes the help of his parent. Honestly I don't mind it, (well, maybe a little) and Kyle always likes what we are doing. I really think the school is just making sure that parents spend time with their kid. Anyway, this is the latest....decorate a pumpkin to look like a character from your favorite book. Kyle chose to do Lewis from "meet the Robinson's" which since he got glasses really is his favorite book. With the help of mom, dad and kyle, I think it turned out just fine.
Kyle's teacher told me that their class thought it looked like Kyle a bit as well.

Kyle's teacher told me that their class thought it looked like Kyle a bit as well.
2 comments:
So cute! I can tell Kyle is so proud.
That's awesome. Hey, did you get a new table????!!! Whatever it is on, it looks nice. :)
Post a Comment