Wednesday, March 4, 2009

feeling a bit chilly

She obviously has lost her Chicago blood because she thinks she needs to wear a winter hat if it's under 80 degrees outside. At least she looks good doing it!! (you can tell she is about to overheat from her bright pink cheeks!)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

She's probably just looking for any excuse to wear her cute winter accessories. :) I know I'm going to miss my scarves!

{Katie} said...

Awe...she looks so cute!

Unknown said...

So cute! Your blog is cute. And I will leave comments, so you'll feel popular! Oh wait you don't care that's me. It was fun to hang out with you. And not because I'm your VT.

Laura said...

i can't even tell you how adorable your kiddos are getting! thank you so much for sending those pictures in the mail to me! i LOVE them!!!!

i miss you guys! can't wait to see you sometime in the next couple months! love you

Kristen said...

She is so cute. Love Anna...