Almost daily I catch myself realizing how fast my kids are growing up!! I can't believe it. These two pictures really show how big they are getting!! wow....I have two big kids....how did that happen!!!???
They are getting so big and look so much like their mommy!:) Last night we were watching the Bachelor and they were having home town dates. The Bachelor went to one girls home town in Dallas Texas and it made me think of you. I wish you lived closer so we could hang out like old times. Miss you friend!
4 comments:
They are getting so big and look so much like their mommy!:) Last night we were watching the Bachelor and they were having home town dates. The Bachelor went to one girls home town in Dallas Texas and it made me think of you. I wish you lived closer so we could hang out like old times. Miss you friend!
Wow, Anna is getting so big! I can't believe how old she looks. (And I'm so jealous of your weather there!)
I was just thinking the same thing about myself.
Your kids are adorable. Looks like you are doing well!
Post a Comment