Our holiday festivities were as follows.....
We baked many, many Christmas treats....you can tell that Anna liked to eat more that make...
We had Christmas eve dinner for four (that's a first for us)!!!

Decorated cookies for Santa after dinner.
Again, Anna like to munch more than make!!!
Opened Christmas Eve PJ's.
We baked many, many Christmas treats....you can tell that Anna liked to eat more that make...
We had Christmas eve dinner for four (that's a first for us)!!!
Decorated cookies for Santa after dinner.
Again, Anna like to munch more than make!!!
Opened Christmas Eve PJ's.






6 comments:
Aww, look at all those cute kids! Glad you guys had a good Christmas.
Great pictures! Happy New Year!
Looks like you guys had so much fun this year!! And I'm so jealous of the weather. I feel like I'm still in Chicago - I guess I better get used to it. So fun that you guys get to visit the DeLanges! I want to come. :)
It looks like you guys had a nice Christmas there. It is nice to be with lots and lots of family but sometimes it is just as nice to just be your own little family. I am glad Texas is treating you guys great. We miss you!:)
It's good to hear that you had a good Christmas Wendy! We had a quiet house with just the four of us too for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! I have to say, it was quite nice! Anna's Doll house is so cute...I've seen that one and love it! I bet Kyle was in Heaven with his train set too! I hope you have a good year!
Ohh! Anna's getting so big and her hair is so long! It looks like you had a fun Christmas - I need to call you so we can catch up. I totally understand the loving to eat the treats and melting down - Elaina did the same thing. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment