Kevin and I had a great time on Maui in Hawaii with his folks and without our kids!! Missed them tons, but loved being able to sleep in and do whatever, whenever we wanted!! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the week!
So jealous of your trip without kids - especially to Hawaii! I'm glad we got to spend some time with you guys and wish we could get together more. Good luck with the move and new job.
The trip looks like so much fun. Marc and I just went to Hawaii too without the kids. I love my kids but it was sure fun to do whatever and to sleep in. Are you guys coming to Seattle anytime soon? We miss you.
Wow! Great tan Wendy - you look great. I can't say that I've ever appreciated the sun more than I have this summer - I think it's because of the long Chicago winter we just survived through. I'm way jealous - It looks like you had a ton of fun it Hawaii. Miss you.
I can't believe how beautiful it is. I'm so glad you were able to go together and enjoy a break just for yourselves! You deserve it. Beautiful pictures!!!
11 comments:
So jealous of your trip without kids - especially to Hawaii! I'm glad we got to spend some time with you guys and wish we could get together more. Good luck with the move and new job.
Beautiful pics Wendy. It was so fun to see you and catch up. Good luck with the move to Texas.
lucky dog...i want to go to hawaii!!!! looks like you guys had a fun trip without the kids.....are you in dallas yet???
I am so glad you guys got to get away and have a nice vacation. I love Maui!:) We are very excited to see you guys in a couple weeks.:)
How fun! Nice tans. :)
The trip looks like so much fun. Marc and I just went to Hawaii too without the kids. I love my kids but it was sure fun to do whatever and to sleep in. Are you guys coming to Seattle anytime soon? We miss you.
Seriously?!? Hawaii!?! Aren't you guys supposed to be working now? :) I'm so jealous.
Wow! Great tan Wendy - you look great. I can't say that I've ever appreciated the sun more than I have this summer - I think it's because of the long Chicago winter we just survived through. I'm way jealous - It looks like you had a ton of fun it Hawaii. Miss you.
OH my gosh...you put pictures of Hawaii on your blog? Just kidding. Love it and it looks awesome. Can you already come to Texas? Geez. Taking forever!
I can't believe how beautiful it is. I'm so glad you were able to go together and enjoy a break just for yourselves! You deserve it.
Beautiful pictures!!!
I'm so jealous!! Hawaii with no kids!! Wow. When do you guys head to Texas?
Post a Comment