Friday, July 11, 2008

Anna loves her aunts!!

We are so lucky that we have so many aunts and uncles in both our families that are great with out kids. My two youngest sisters totally fit into this category. They are super fun to be around and Anna has really had fun with them. She loves to play with them. This night we were listening to music when I realized that Anna was copying everything that Laura and Sara were doing. It was really cute to watch!! Anna and Laura
Anna and Sara
The aunts were being silly singing some songs and Anna plopped right down between them and tried to keep up. I just LOVE the look on Anna's face in this last picture!!

2 comments:

Burke family said...

That is the cutest little face! I love it! Looks like you're having a great time with your family. I'm sure it's nice to have them to play with the kids.

Laura said...

OH MY GOODNESS. I love anna's face in that last one!!! that was such a fun night, we'll have to do it again soon!!